Services available for anyone
Some services are not covered by Manitoba Health such as:
- Non-residents’ primary health care services
- Driver’s license medical examination and related forms
- Pre-employment medical examination
- Injectable medications administration
- Travel health counseling and immunization
- Third-party request forms (e.g. Insurance companies-related forms, etc.)
- Medical certificates, sick notes, maternity leave forms, and disability parking permits
- Forms (e.g. Disability Tax credit, short-term and long-term disability forms, caregiver tax credit, etc.)
- Chart transfers or chart copies
Patient will be responsible for cost coverage pertaining to these services.
Keep in Touch
For questions and concerns, reach us directly.